Our tapered candles are designed narrower on top and wider towards the base which will fit in most standard-sized candle sticks holders. Made of 100% high-quality paraffin wax, our long candles are dipped in layers, for a beautiful smooth finish. Our 100% cotton wick ensures a long-lasting, even burn.
Candle Safety Information:
• Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. To prevent candles from fading, cracking and melting, store your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave your candles in a car on a warm day.
• Never leave burning candles unattended.
• Never go to sleep with a candle still burning, and never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom.
• Do not position candles or fragrance products on or near TV cabinets, electrical items or heat sources.
• Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time. After the maximum recommended burn time, let it cool, trim the wick and relight.
• Under no circumstances should any product that generates heat, flame or fragrance be placed directly onto antique, valuable or highly polished furniture.
• Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
• A draught can cause a candle to smoke. Avoid burning candles in an area where there is a draught.
• Don’t burn candles completely - discard them once they have burnt to 2cm from their base or holder.
• Candle containers may become hot. Handle with care and wait for the wax to set and the candle to cool before moving. Never move a burning candle.
• When lighting a candle using a match, take care to prevent any match debris from dropping onto the candle.
• Always keep the wax pool free from foreign objects such as wick trimmings, wick particles, match debris and dust.
• A burning candle may generate significant heat above the flame so always position well away from combustible materials.
• Don’t put candles under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put your candle under a shelf or other surface it may burn the surface above.
• Make sure there are at least three feet (one meter) between a candle and any surface above it.
• Keep clothes and hair safely away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair.
Lead time 3- 7 days
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please, get in touch for bespoke delivery quotation for larger items. Orders are usually processed within 48 hours. We accept exchanges and refund within 14 days. All items on SALE are final.